I’ve been pondering this question, ‘What things would I like to learn?’
These are the least embarrassing…
Quite Possible in My Lifetime
- I’d like to master my times tables, as I am SHIT AT MATH, in particular the 3, 4, 7 and 8. My daughter is 9 and she has mastered them all – she’s laughing at me a lot.
- I would love, love, love to go on a residential cookery course, somewhere green… Ireland perhaps. I want to learn to make pastry, the type of pastry that’s crisp and melts in the mouth, the type of pastry my Nana would have made (ALONE, I’d be there alone… with Chablis!)
- I’m shit with flower arranging… wish I could learn that too.
- If I ever returned to sunny Swansea I would like to go back to college and take my English Literature degree, that is a HUGE deal to me, it’s my ‘chip on my shoulder’ and I’d kill to flick the fecker off.
Might Just be Possible with the Help of Wine
- Now being that I live in Gran Canaria, you would think I’d be able to give it some welly on the dance floor when the old Spanish tunes comes on, well I can’t, I’m crap. I want to learn the Salsa, Meringue or Tango and I think with enough wine I might be able to – I can tap dance after all!
- I would really like to be able to swim and dive well. My children are in swim club and I am mesmerised by the beauty of their little bodies flying through the water. Maybe with wine I’d have the courage to dive… not sure how safe that would be like…
- I would like to learn how to rap, so that I could make my children laugh on car journeys. I currently make up rude poems, which they find hysterical, but rapping… hell now that’d be cool!
- I’d love to figure out how to design and printout a cool photo album for my children, I feel with wine and the radio, this might well be achievable.
Impossible… Who am I friggin’ kiddin?
- I’d like to learn how to work this pissing printer! I hate the bugger – no I’m scared of it.
- I would love to be able to dance on pointe for a day… Oh how I lust after those ballerina shoes!
- I’m crap at exercise, I just don’t get it… especially running, ugh! I so wish I could learn to love exercising (dream on Sarah, you’re shit mate).
- I’d love to learn how to deliver a baby – WOW!
Tell me, what would you love to learn?
Now why not pop over to Home Life Simplified and check out some of the other fab list post linked up there – let’s spread some linky love y’all!